- Price estimate from G. Morris Steinbraker & Son, Inc. to Alden Hopkins, April 17, 1959
- G. Morris Steinbraker & Son, Inc.
- Alden Hopkins
- Associated Name
- G. Morris Steinbraker
- Date Written
- Garden Area
- Lilac Circle
Estimate for construction work on plan #96-03 for the reconstruction of the Camellia Garden (or Lilac Circle) for $3,620.00. Does not include plant removal or planting.
Typewritten on company letterhead.
Hand signed by G. Morris Steinbraker.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- F1:Steinbraker 1959.04.17
- Work Types
- price lists
- construction (assembling)
- materials (matter)
- stone (worked rock)
- Financial quotations
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- Camellia Garden → Steinbraker's estimate on work for reconstruction of
- Steinbraker, G. Morris → estimates of → for Camellia Garden reconstruction