- Beatrix Farrand to James Bryce, June 2, 1943
- Alternate Title
- Telegram from Beatrix Farrand to James Bryce, June 2, 1943
- Beatrix Farrand
- James Bryce
- Date Written
- Garden Area
Beatrix Farrand thanks James Bryce for sending 2 correspondence and mentions she will repeat bulb order. She asks if 300-400 additional bulbs will be sufficient or too much. She ends the communication by saying she is leaving for the Ritz-Carlton in Boston the next evening.
Copy of message sent by Western Union telegram.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- C10:BF 1943.06.02
- Related Items
- Work Types
- bulbs (plants)
- Narcissus bulbs
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- bulbs → for Blisses' 28th Street house → extras to be ordered for?
- Bryce, James → bulb orders for Blisses → BF on extras ordered for?