- Beatrix Farrand to Mildred Bliss, October 28, 1944
- Beatrix Farrand
- Mildred Barnes Bliss
- Date Written
- Garden Area
Discusses Beatrix Farrand's hand is improved and her physician forbids travel to New York or Washington, D.C. Beatrix is planning on traveling to California with her husband Max Farrand after hospital check.
Apologizes for not being at Dumbarton Oaks and hopes her absence will not delay work being done.
Western Union telegram.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- B:BF 1944.10.28
- Related Items
- Work Types
- hands (animal or human components)
- New York (N.Y.)
- Dumbarton Oaks
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C),
- Index Terms
- Farrand, Beatrix → illnesses of → doctor forbids travel for consulting work by
- Farrand, Beatrix, scheduling → 1944, Oct. at DO → neuritis in right hand and