- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 359 (χ.i.17): page range 115v–118r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. k.i.20: page range 397v–398r; 445r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 462 (ψ.iii.7): page range 316v–321r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 109 (σ.iii.10): page range 7v–9r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 535 (ω.iii.2): page range 144v–148r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 71 (σ.i.11): page range 131r–138r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 194 (φ.i.16): page range 166v–173r; 178v–179r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 183 (φ.i.5): page range 190r–191r
- Madrid, El Escorial, ms. 195 (φ.i.17): page range 2v–3r
- Acquired: donated by the estate of Ihor Ševčenko
- Film: 35mm Black-and-white Negative
Contents (from Prof. Ševčenko’s box, slightly modified):
1. Scorialensis χ.i.17, fols. 115v-118r
2. Scorialensis k.i.20, fols. 397v-398r, 445r
3. Scorialensis ψ.iii.7, fols. 316v-321r [faded]
4. Scorialensis σ.iii.10, fols. 7v-9r
5. Scorialensis ω.iii.2, fols. 144v-148r
6. Scorialensis σ.i.11, fols. 131r-138r
7. Scorialensis φ.i.16, fols. 166v-173r, 178v-197r
8. Scorialensis φ.i.5, fols. 190r-191r
9. Scorialensis φ.i.17, fols. 2v-3r
Photographed by José de Prado Herranz (“Foto Prado”), Madrid.
Headed by two frames from Andrés’s catalogue entry for Scorialensis ψ.iii.7 (for which see bibliography and online resources), originally a separate film but joined to the main one by us. A few old splicings replaced with new tape and a tear in the perforation repaired with tape.
Mostly quite clear, except for #3 (ψ.iii.7), which is quite faded.