- The Virgil Encyclopedia, edited by Jan Ziolkowski, Director of Dumbarton Oaks, and Richard Thomas, was reviewed in the Bryn Mawr Classical Review.
- Learn some architectural history about Dumbarton Oaks in this article from Architectural Digest.
- A post by one of our summer interns about Henry of Avranches’ Saints’ Lives (Dumbarton Oaks Medieval Library) recently appeared on the Harvard University Press Blog.
- Merchants, Markets and Exchange in the Pre-Columbian World, edited by Kenneth G. Hirth and Joanne Pillsbury, a volume in the Dumbarton Oaks Pre-Columbian Symposia and Colloquia series, was recently reviewed in the Journal of Field Archaeology.
- Natalia Vogeikoff-Brogan, archivist of the American School of Classical Studies in Athens referred to the “exemplary” cataloguing of Thomas Whittemore’s papers in her blog.