- Drawing of fresco in niche tomb, Church of Hagios Phanourios, Rhodes, Greece
- Frescoed niche tomb commemorating the deceased Konstantinos (back wall, left) and a young woman (right intrados), joined by six family members including the church restorer, dated 1335/1336, Church of Hagios Phanourios, Rhodes, Greece. Drawing by Karen Rasmussen, Archeographics.com. © Sarah Brooks.
- Byzantine Fellows - Summer 2010
- Academic Year 2010/11
- Byzantine Fellows - 2010/11
- Byzantine One Uncia
- One uncia; Bronze, D. 26 mm, W. 27.00 gr.; Byzantine, AD 6th–7th centuries; Inv. no. İstanbul Archaeology Museums 71.84.