- Lightfoot 2006/07, Fig. 1
- Autonomous coin of the Amorium mint, mid-2nd century ad, showing a bust of Apollo with his lyre. SF7332, from Trench XE Context 250.
- Lightfoot 2006/07, Fig. 2
- Reconstructed marble lintel over the south doorway in the Church narthex at Amorium.
- Lightfoot 2006/07, Fig. 3
- Gold, bronze, and glass finds from Tomb 18, dated to the 11th century, in the Church Atrium.
- Lightfoot 2006/07, Fig. 4
- View of the Byzantine Dark Age treading floor and collection vats in Trench XE.
- Lightfoot 2006/07, Fig. 5
- Fragments of an inscribed marble sarcophagus lid (T2031), found in a garden wall belonging to Şerafettin Arıözsoy.