- Added links to the Menologia of Simeon Metaphrastes and Basil to the Hagiography page. (JT).
- Added a link to the Synaxarium of Constantnople on the Hagiography page. (JT).
- Added a link to the World Digital library's selection of Syriac manuscripts from the Syrian Archdiocese of Aleppo to the Manuscripts page. (JT).
- Added a link to the Vatican Film Library search engine at St Louis University to the Manuscripts page. (JT).
- Began work on a Diatessaron section on the Bible page; linked to Codex Fuldensis, Codex Cassellanus,Codex Sangallensis, and the Pepysian Harmony. (JT).
- Added links to digital images of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Syriac manuscripts to the Manuscript Catalogs page. (JT).
- Added links to Graf's Die Christlich-arabische Literatur and Baumstark's Die christlichen literaturen des Orients to Histories of Syriac Literature page. (JT).
- Added links to the History of the Patriarchs of Alexandria to the Chronicles and Historiography page. (JT)
- Added A. Ungnad, Syrische Grammatik to Grammars page (JT).
- Manuscripts page was updated: added another link to the Levantine Foundation newsletter describing Brock and van Rompay's work at Dayr al-Suryan. Also added links to LOC checklists of mss in St Catherine's and in Jerusalem. (JT).
- Bible page was updated: updated links to Tischendorf's Editio Octava Critica Major (SFJ).
- Histories of Syriac Literature page was updated: added a link on the Arabic text of Barsoum's al-Lu'lu' al-manthur (JT).
- Manuscripts page was updated: added link to the catalogue of the Monastery of St. Anthony (JT).
- Manuscripts page was updated: added hand-list of Syriac, Christian Arabic, and Garshuni manuscripts currently available at HMML. (SFJ)
- Bible page was updated: added links to Tischendorf's Editio Octava Critica Maior (JT).
- Manuscripts page was updated: added Leipzig and St. Petersburg catalogues, as well as link to Gregory's Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament (JT).
- Bible page was updated: added Gregory's Textkritik des Neuen Testaments, vol. 2, and Gregory's Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament to the Bible pages (JT).
- Hagiography page was updated: added Chabot, Documenta ad Origenes (JT)
- Manuscripts page was updated: added a link to Hatch's Album of Dated Syriac Manuscripts (JT) and a link to another resource on mss in Diyarbakir (JT, h/t AM)
- Bible page was updated: added links to the Bible Tool and the Unbound Bible (JT)
- Maps and Geography page was updated: added links to two maps, one from Rubens Duval, and one from Sources chretiennes (JT)
- Maps and Geography page was updated: added a link to the Synecdemus of Hierocles and the Descriptio Orbis Romani of George of Cyprus. (JT).
- Lexica page was updated: added a link to Freytag's Arabic lexicon. (JT).
- Histories of Syriac Lit. page updated: added Baumstark 1911 and Brockelmann 1907. (JT).
- Grammars page was updated:
- added section "Grammars in Neighboring Languages" (SFJ)
- added Stern, Ludwig Christian, Koptische Grammatik (Leipzig, 1880). (SFJ)
- Manuscripts page was updated: added a link to the Vatican Library's online bibliographic search; updated the local libraries for each city (in parentheses) (SFJ)
- Manuscripts page was updated: added Haddad's catalog of the Syriac manuscripts in the Chaldean Episcopal library of Kirkuk (Baghdad, 2003). (JT)
- Manuscripts page was updated:
- A. Scher, ed., Notice sur les manuscrits syriaques conservés dans la bibliothèque du couvent des Chaldéens de Notre-Dame-des-Semences, extrait du Journal Asiatique (Paris, 1906). (SFJ)
- Vosté, Jacques-M., ed., Catalogue de la bibliothèque syro-chaldéenne du Couvent de Notre-Dame des Semences près d’Alqoš (Iraq) (Rome–Paris, 1929). (SFJ)
- Bible page was updated: added link to the first edition of Brock's The Bible in the Syriac Tradition (JT).
- Hagiography page was updated: added several more individual saints (JT)
- Histories of Syriac Lit. page was updated: added link to complete copy of Brock's A Brief Outline, one which includes the chrestomathy (JT)
- Manuscripts page was updated: added hand-list to MSS of Princeton Theological Seminary (JT)
- Hagiography page was updated:
- Added: A.S. Lewis and M. Dunlop Gibson, ed., Palestinian Syriac Texts from Palimpsest Fragments in the Taylor-Schechter Collection (London, 1900). (JT)
- Added: A. S. Lewis, ed. Apocrypha Syriaca: The Protevangelium Jacobi and Transitus Mariae, with Texts from the Septuagint, the Corân, the Peshitta, and from a Syriac Hymn in a Syro-Arabic Palimpsest of the Fifth and Other Centuries (London, 1902). (JT)
- Added: A. Palmer, ed. Tašʻita d-qadiša Mar Šmuʾel w-Mar Šemʻon w-Mar Gabriʾel / maṣḥa wa-sriṭa men nuske ʻatiqe b-yad ʼAndrʼos Baʼlmar (Monastery of Mar Ephrem, Holland, 1983). (JT)
- Added: G. Mösinger and P. Zingerle, eds., Monumenta Syriaca ex Romanis codicibus collecta, 2 vols. (Innsbruck, 1869, 1878). (JT/SFJ)
- Added: J.-B. Pitra, Analecta sacra spicilegio solesmensi parata, Vol. 4 (Paris, 1883). (Syriac edited by J.P.P. Martin) (JT/SFJ)
- Added: E. Sachau, ed., Inedita Syriaca: Eine Sammlung syrischer Übersetzungen von Schriften griechischer Profanliteratur, mit einem Anhang, aus den Handschriften des Brittischen Museums herausgegeben (Vienna, 1870). (JT/SFJ)
- Added: P. A. de Lagarde, ed. Analecta syriaca (Leipzig, 1858). (JT/SFJ)
- Added: Vols. 1–3 of, I.E. Rahmani, ed., Studia Syriaca, seu collectio documentorum hactenus ineditorum ex codicibus Syriacis, 5 vols. (Charfeh, 1904–1909). (JT/SFJ)
- Added: Table of Contents. (More granular view is desirable.) (SFJ)
- Historiography page was updated:
- Changelog page was created. (SFJ)