Fogg Museum

Fogg Museum

Fogg Museum

The Fogg Museum (formerly known as the Fogg Museum of Art and the Fogg Art Museum) was founded at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1895 as a study collection of Eastern and Western art from prehistory to the present, as well as an important art reference library of more than 150,000 volumes. Edward W. Forbes was the director between 1909 and 1944, and Paul J. Sachs was the associate director between 1923 and 1945.

 

Document Actions

Bliss-Tyler Correspondence Bliss-Tyler Correspondence