Galerie E. Druet

Galerie E. Druet

The art gallery, Galerie E. Druet, was founded by Alfonse Eugène Druet (1867–1919) in 1903 at 114, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré. It moved to the rue Royale in 1908. After Druet's death in 1919, the gallery was run by his wife until 1938, when it was closed.

 
Associated Artworks: HC.D.1924.02.(P)

Document Actions

Bliss-Tyler Correspondence Bliss-Tyler Correspondence