Kalebdjian Frères

Kalebdjian Frères

In 1905, the Armenian brothers Hagop and Garbis Kalebdjian opened an antiquities dealership, Kalebdjian Frères, at 12, rue de la Paix in Paris. They later relocated to 21, rue Balzac. They also maintained a business in Cairo. Letterhead stationary from the firm employs variant spellings of the name: Kalebdjian and Kalebjian.

 

Document Actions

Bliss-Tyler Correspondence Bliss-Tyler Correspondence