- Clementine Walter to Mildred Bliss, July 8, 1945
- Mildred Barnes Bliss
- Date Written
- Garden Area
Handwritten letter on a folded note card from Clementine Walter to Mildred Bliss handwritten in French offering profound gratitude for the touching letter from Mildred Bliss following Max Farrand's death. She reports that she was so devoted to Max Farrand.
Letter marked as received: "[Juillet] 11/45", [July 11, 1945].
Written on Reef Point, Bar Harbor, Maine letterhead.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- B:CW 1945.07.08
- Related Items
- Work Types
- Thank-you notes
- Farrand, Max, 1869-1945
- letters (correspondence)
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- Walter, Clementine "Clemmy" → letter in French to MB after MxF's death by
- Walter, Clementine "Clemmy" → MB letter after MxF's death to